Can Euroland Survive?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen and Jurgen von Hagen., 1995.
"Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Federalism, Fiscal Restrictions and the No-Bailout Rule,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C95-056, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & von Hagen, Jurgen, 1995. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Federalism, Fiscal Restrictions and the No-Bailout Rule," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233417, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Eichengreen, Barry & von Hagen, Jürgen, 1995. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Federalism, Fiscal Restrictions and the No-Bailout Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 1247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1997. "Fiscal constraints in the EMU," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug15.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Modern Money," Macroeconomics 9810002, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis & Mosahid Khan & Kul B. Luintel, 2002. "Fiscal Deficits in Monetary Unions: A Comparison of EMU and United States," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 89-103, Winter.
- C. Sardoni & L.R. Wray, 2006. "Monetary policy strategies of the European Central Bank and the Federal Reserve bank of the United States," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 451-472.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Goldstein, Morris & Woglom, Geoffrey, 1995. "Do Credit Markets Discipline Sovereign Borrowers? Evidence from US States," CEPR Discussion Papers 1088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Terzi, 2010. "The "Keynesian Moment" in Policymaking, the Perils Ahead, and a Flow-of-funds Interpretation of Fiscal Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_614, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-11-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-11-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .