Fiscal Deficits in Monetary Unions: A Comparison of EMU and United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arghyrou, Michael G. & Luintel, Kul B., 2007.
"Government solvency: Revisiting some EMU countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 387-410, June.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Kul B Luintel, 2002. "Government Solvency: Revisiting some EMU Countries," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Kul B Luintel, 2003. "Government Solvency: Revisiting some EMU Countries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 8, Royal Economic Society.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Kul B Luintel, 2002. "Government Solvency: Revisiting some EMU Countries," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Tatomir Cristina Flavia & Alexe Ileana, 2012. "Fiscal Discipline And Convergence Of The Euro Area Candidates. Closer To The Performers Or To The Laggards?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 163-168, July.
- Lan, Yuexing & Sylwester, Kevin, 2010. "Provincial fiscal positions and business cylce synchronization across China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 355-364, August.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2008. "Fiscal convergence in the European Union," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 319-330, December.
- A. Ahmad & Su-ling Fanelli, 2014. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Euro-Zone: Is There A Role for Euro-Bonds?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 291-303, September.
- Stephanie A. Kelton & L. Randall Wray, 2009. "Can Euroland Survive?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_106, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsDeficit; EMU; Monetary Union; Monetary;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:28:y:2002:i:1:p:89-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.