Marchés du travail et disparités régionales en Pologne
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galor, Oded, 1996. "Convergence? Inferences from Theoretical Models," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1056-1069, July.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Henderson, Vernon, 2000. "Urban and regional dynamics in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2457, The World Bank.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"The Seamless World: A Spatial Model of International Specialization,"
NBER Working Papers
5220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1995. "The Seamless World: A Spatial Model of International Specialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jayet, H. & Puig, J.-P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1996. "Enjeux économiques de l'organisation du territoire," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1193, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1193 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2004. "High-order services and spatial change in the central and eastern european countries," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage, 2002.
"Varsovie entre polarisation et dispersion,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(5), pages 805-827.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2001. "Varsovie entre polarisation et dispersion," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-10, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage, 2004. "High-order services and spatial change in the central and eastern European countries," Working Papers hal-01544538, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsdisparités régionales; marchés du travail; migrations; Pologne; transition; labour market; migrations; Poland; regional disparities; transition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:lateco:2001-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.