Actes de la 7ème Journée de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne. Distribution, achat, consommation. Dijon, 13 novembre 2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheth, Jagdish N. & Newman, Bruce I. & Gross, Barbara L., 1991. "Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-170, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- SaarijÃ¤rvi, Hannu & Mitronen, Lasse & YrjÃ¶lÃ¤, Mika, 2014. "From selling to supporting â€“ Leveraging mobile services in the context of food retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 26-36.
- Pengji Wang & Adrian T. H. Kuah & Qinye Lu & Caroline Wong & K. Thirumaran & Emmanuel Adegbite & Wesley Kendall, 2021. "The impact of value perceptions on purchase intention of sustainable luxury brands in China and the UK," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(3), pages 325-346, May.
- Debora Bettiga & Lucio Lamberti & Emanuele Lettieri, 2020. "Individuals’ adoption of smart technologies for preventive health care: a structural equation modeling approach," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 203-214, June.
- Neringa Ivanauskiene & Vilte AuruÅ¡keviciene & Vida Skudiene & Sarunas Nedzinskas, 2012. "Customer perceptions of value: case of retail banking," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(1).
- Jin, Ting & Prentice, Catherine & Shao, Wei, 2021. "Identifying antecedent conditions for luxury brand purchase," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Park, JungKun & Ahn, Jiseon & Thavisay, Toulany & Ren, Tianbao, 2019. "Examining the role of anxiety and social influence in multi-benefits of mobile payment service," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 140-149.
- Gonçalves, Helena Martins & Lourenço, Tiago Ferreira & Silva, Graça Miranda, 2016. "Green buying behavior and the theory of consumption values: A fuzzy-set approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1484-1491.
- Shan, Wei & Qiao, Tong & Zhang, Mingli, 2020. "Getting more resources for better performance: The effect of user-owned resources on the value of user-generated content," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Kaur, Puneet & Dhir, Amandeep & Bodhi, Rahul & Singh, Tripti & Almotairi, Mohammad, 2020. "Why do people use and recommend m-wallets?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Shapiro, Stephen L. & Reams, Lamar & So, Kevin Kam Fung, 2019. "Is it worth the price? The role of perceived financial risk, identification, and perceived value in purchasing pay-per-view broadcasts of combat sports," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 235-246.
- BÃ¼yÃ¼kdaÄŸ, Naci & Kitapci, Olgun, 2021. "Antecedents of consumer-brand identification in terms of belonging brands," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Christine Gonzalez & Élodie Huré & Karine Picot-Coupey, 2013. "Mobile application value for consumers," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201340, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Roux, Elyette & Tafani, Eric & Vigneron, Franck, 2017. "Values associated with luxury brand consumption and the role of gender," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 102-113.
- Davis, Lizhu & Hodges, Nancy, 2012. "Consumer shopping value: An investigation of shopping trip value, in-store shopping value and retail format," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 229-239.
- Hye Jung Jung & Yun Jung Choi & Kyung Wha Oh, 2020. "Influencing Factors of Chinese Consumers’ Purchase Intention to Sustainable Apparel Products: Exploring Consumer “Attitude–Behavioral Intention” Gap," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-14, February.
- Dodds, Sarah & Bulmer, Sandy & Murphy, Andrew, 2014. "Consumer value in complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) health care services," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 218-229.
- Carlson, Jamie & Rahman, Mohammad M. & Taylor, Alexander & Voola, Ranjit, 2019. "Feel the VIBE: Examining value-in-the-brand-page-experience and its impact on satisfaction and customer engagement behaviours in mobile social media," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 149-162.
- Kumju Hwang & Bora Lee & Juhee Hahn, 2020. "Green Restaurant Consumers’ Pride and Social Healthy Narcissism Influencing Self-Actualization and Self-Transcendence That Drive Customer Citizenship Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-19, December.
- Činjarević Merima & Kožo Amra & Berberović Denis, 2019. "Sharing is Caring, and Millennials Do Care: Collaborative Consumption through the Eyes of Internet Generation," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 14(1), pages 49-60, June.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Garrett, Robert P. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Shepherd, Dean A., 2015. "Value proposition evolution and the performance of internal corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 749-774.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution; achat; commerce; consommation; communication; comportements d'achat;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:gsjrmb:jrmb07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Odile Ferry The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Odile Ferry to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.