Inward entry of Japanese banks into the Russian market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Ruhr & Michael Ryan, 2005. "“Following” or “attracting” the customer? Japanese Banking FDI in Europe," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 405-422, December.
- Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2009. "Japan: the banks are back! Or are they?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 16-28, February.
- Alfred Slager, 2005. "Internationalization of Banks: Strategic Patterns and Performance," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1998. "A note on the location choice of multinational banks: The case of Japanese financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 109-120, January.
- William P Wan & Daphne W Yiu & Robert E Hoskisson & Heechun Kim, 2008. "The performance implications of relationship banking during macroeconomic expansion and contraction: a study of Japanese banks' social relationships and overseas expansion," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(3), pages 406-427, April.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1997. "Do Japanese banks lead or follow international business? An empirical investigation," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 369-382, December.
- Lihong Qian & Andrew Delios, 2008. "Internalization and experience: Japanese banks’ international expansion, 1980–1998," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(2), pages 231-248, March.
- Alfred Slager, 2005. "Internationalization of Banks: Strategic Patterns and Performance," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2005/4 edited by Morten Balling, March.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign banking; Japanese banks; motivation; entry modes; strategie;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2013-06-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .