Russian Banking Sector: Key Points of International Expansion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Ramamurti, 2004. "Developing countries and MNEs: extending and enriching the research agenda," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(4), pages 277-283, July.
- Marc Ruhr & Michael Ryan, 2005. "“Following” or “attracting” the customer? Japanese Banking FDI in Europe," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 405-422, December.
- Andrei Panibratov, 2009. "Internationalization process of Russian construction industry: Inward investments perspective," Journal of East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 14(2), pages 210-228.
- Petrou, Andreas, 2007. "Multinational banks from developing versus developed countries: Competing in the same arena?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 376-397, September.
- Filippov, Sergey, 2008. "Russia's emerging multinationals: trends and issues," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2003. "Multinational enterprises and public policy," Chapters,in: The New Economic Analysis of Multinationals, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mona Verma Makhija, 1993. "Government Intervention in the Venezuelan Petroleum Industry: An Empirical Investigation of Political Risk," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(3), pages 531-555, September.
- Igor Filatotchev & Roger Strange & Jenifer Piesse & Yung-Chih Lien, 2007. "FDI by firms from newly industrialised economies in emerging markets: corporate governance, entry mode and location," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 556-572, July.
- Klaus E Meyer, 2001. "Institutions, Transaction Costs, and Entry Mode Choice in Eastern Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(2), pages 357-367, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Éltető, Andrea & Sass, Magdolna & Kalotay, Kálmán & Weiner, Csaba, 2015.
"Orosz befektetések a visegrádi országokban. Az elméletek temetője?
[Russian investment in the Visegrád countries - a cemetery for extant theories?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 565-586.
- Victor Gorshkov, 2017. "Structural Changes in the Russian Outward Banking Foreign Direct Investment," KIER Working Papers 977, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:2:y:2011:i:1:id:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .