Effectively Complete Asset Markets with Multiple Goods and over Multiple Periods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2003. "Generic inefficiency of equilibria in the general equilibrium model with incomplete asset markets and infinite time," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Partha Dasgupta & Douglas Gale & Oliver Hart & Eric Maskin (ed.), 1992. "Economic Analysis of Markets and Games: Essays in Honor of Frank Hahn," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262541599, January.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2003.
"Asset Trading Volume with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2203-2218, October.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2000. "Asset Trading Volume with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents," Discussion Papers 1294, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Elul, Ronel, 1999. "Effectively complete equilibria--A note," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 113-119, August.
More about this item
KeywordsComplete markets; effectively complete markets; welfare theorems; sunspot; Markov environment;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.