Effectively Complete Asset Markets with Multiple Goods and over Multiple Periods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2003. "Generic inefficiency of equilibria in the general equilibrium model with incomplete asset markets and infinite time," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Partha Dasgupta & Douglas Gale & Oliver Hart & Eric Maskin (ed.), 1992. "Economic Analysis of Markets and Games: Essays in Honor of Frank Hahn," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262541599, January.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2003.
"Asset Trading Volume with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2203-2218, October.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2000. "Asset Trading Volume with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents," Discussion Papers 1294, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Elul, Ronel, 1999. "Effectively complete equilibria--A note," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 113-119, August.
More about this item
KeywordsComplete markets; effectively complete markets; welfare theorems; sunspot; Markov environment;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .