Do R&D Investments Affect Export Performance?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mogens Dilling-Hansen & Tor Eriksson & Erik Strøjer Madsen & Valdemar Smith, 1998. "Market Structure, Publicly and Privately Financed R&D Spending. Empirical Evidence for Denmark," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myriam Abdelmoula & Jean Michel Etienne, 2010. "Determination of R&D investment in French firms: a two-part hierarchical model with correlated random effects," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 53-70.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Does innovation cause exports? Evidence from exogenous innovation impulses and obstacles using German micro data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 317-350, April.
- Stefan Lachenmaier; Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Does Innovation Cause Exports? Evidence from Exogenous Innovation Impulses and Obstacles Using German Micro Data," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 200, Econometric Society.
- Lachenmaier, Stefan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Does innovation cause exports? Evidence from exogenous innovation impulses and obstacles using German micro data," Munich Reprints in Economics 19482, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Pham, Quang Ngoc & Nguyen, Dinh Chuc & Nguyen, Duc Nhat, 2007. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam’s SME Sector," MPRA Paper 3256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R Harris & Q Li, "undated".
"Exporting, R&D and Absorptive Capacity in UK Establishments: Evidence from the 2001 Community Innovation Survey,"
2006_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Qian Li & Richard Harris, "undated". "Exporting, R&D and Absorptive Capacity in UK Establishments: Evidence from the 2001 Community Innovation Survey," EcoMod2006 272100051, EcoMod.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kocenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012.
"Technological Innovation in New EU Markets,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 48-65, September.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kocenda & Antonio Menezes, 2010. "Technological Imitation and Innovation in New European Union Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kočenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012. "Technological Innovation in New European Union Markets," Working Papers 312, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013.
"The Role of Product Innovation Output on Export Behavior of Firms,"
2013/05, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Product Innovation Output on Export Behavior of Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/38, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Werner Hölzl & Jürgen Janger & Fabian Unterlass & Isabel Stadler & Stephanie Daimer & Thomas Stehnken, 2011. "Barriers to Internationalisation of Innovative Firms in the EU," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 84(2), pages 141-156, February.
- Rammer, Christian & Köhler, Christian & Murmann, Martin & Pesau, Agnes & Schwiebacher, Franz & Kinkel, Steffen & Kirner, Eva & Schubert, Torben & Som, Oliver, 2010. "Innovationen ohne Forschung und Entwicklung: Eine Untersuchung zu Unternehmen, die ohne eigene FuE-Tätigkeit neue Produkte und Prozesse einführen," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 15-2011, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Abhigyan Sarkar, 2011. "An Analysis of Indian Export in Post-Liberalization Era," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 207-220, December.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:50:y:2014:i:s1:p:68-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose Benavente & Álvaro González, 2014.
"Innovation, Exports, and Productivity: Learning and Self-Selection in Chile,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(S1), pages 68-95.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose Miguel Benavente & Álvaro González, 2014. "Innovation, Exports, and Productivity: Learning and Self-Selection in Chile," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1S), pages 68-95, January.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose Miguel Benavente & Álvaro González, 2013. "Innovation, Exports and Productivity: Learning and Self selection in Chile," Working Papers wp371, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Unterlass, 2013. "The relationship between innovation, exports and economic performance. Empirical evidence for 21 EU countries," EcoMod2013 5655, EcoMod.
- Alarcón, Silverio & Sánchez, Mercedes, 2016. "Is there a virtuous circle relationship between innovation activities and exports? A comparison of food and agricultural firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-79.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Does Innovation Cause Exports? Evidence from Exogenous Innovation Impulses and Obstacles," CESifo Working Paper Series 1178, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dobdinga Cletus Fonchamnyo & Vukenkeng Andrew Wujung, 2016. "Innovation and Export Performance: An Empirical Insight on the Effect of Innovation on Manufacturing Firms in Cameroon," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 123-133, November.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Djuro Benic & Petra Karanikic, 2014. "Regional determinants of export competitiveness in Croatian manufacturing industry," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 193-212.
- Sahoo, Bimal Kishore & Nauriyal, D.K., 2014. "Trends in and determinants of technical efficiency of software companies in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 539-561.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm behaviour; export; R&D;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieci:2002-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciekudk.html .