Market Structure, Publicly and Privately Financed R&D Spending. Empirical Evidence for Denmark
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valdemar Smith & Mogens Dilling-Hansen & Tor Eriksson & Erik Strøjer Madsen, 2004.
"R&D and productivity in Danish firms: some empirical evidence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1797-1806.
- Valdemar Smith & Mogens Dilling-Hansen & Tor Eriksson & Erik Strøjer Madsen, 2000. "R&D and Productivity in Danish Firms: Some Empirical Evidence," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Valdemar Smith & Erik Strøjer Madsen & Mogens Dilling-Hansen, 2002. "Do R&D Investments Affect Export Performance?," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Valdemar Smith & Anni Lene Broberg & Jesper Overgaard, 2002. "Does Location Matter for Firms' R&D Behaviour? Empirical Evidence for Danish Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 825-832.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm level R&D spending; R&D financing; market structure;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieci:1998-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciekudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .