Macro and micro level impulse responses: A survey experimental identification procedure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2008. "Five Facts about Prices: A Reevaluation of Menu Cost Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1415-1464.
More about this item
KeywordsSurvey based impulse responses; Survey experiments; Macroeconomic shock identification; Firm level data; Oil price shock;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2015-06-27 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ENE-2015-06-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-06-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:15-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .