Report NEP-ECM-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mayya Zhilova, 2015. "Simultaneous likelihood-based bootstrap confidence sets for a large number of models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michele Aquaro & Natalia Bailey & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2015. "Quasi Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Spatial Models with Heterogeneous Coefficients," Working Papers 749, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Davide Delle Monache & Stefano Grassi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2015. "Testing for Level Shifts in Fractionally Integrated Processes: a State Space Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Martin,William J. & Pham,Cong S., 2015. "Estimating the gravity model when zero trade flows are frequent and economically determined," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7308, The World Bank.
- Johan Dahlin & Mattias Villani & Thomas B. Schon, 2015. "Bayesian optimisation for fast approximate inference in state-space models with intractable likelihoods," Papers 1506.06975, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Generalized Dynamic Factor Models and Volatilities: Estimation and Forecasting," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-22, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Christophe Muller, 2015. "A Particular Form of Non-Constant Effect in Two-Stage Quantile Regression," Working papers 2015rwp-82, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Lee, JiHyung, 2015. "Predictive quantile regression with persistent covariates: IVX-QR approach," MPRA Paper 65150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Bill Huajian & Du, Zunwei, 2015. "Stress Testing and Modeling of Rating Migration under the Vasicek Model Framework - Empirical approaches and technical implementation," MPRA Paper 65168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan B. Bruns & David I. Stern, 2015. "Meta-Granger causality testing," CAMA Working Papers 2015-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carlo Marinelli & Stefano d'Addona, 2015. "Nonparametric estimates of pricing functionals," Papers 1506.06568, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Matthias Bannert & Dirk Drechsel & Heiner Mikosch & Samad Sarferaz, 2015. "Macro and micro level impulse responses: A survey experimental identification procedure," KOF Working papers 15-386, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand K. Hassani & Kehan Li, 2015. "The Spectral Stress VaR (SSVaR)," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michael W. McCracken & Serena Ng, 2015. "FRED-MD: A Monthly Database for Macroeconomic Research," Working Papers 2015-12, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 20 Aug 2015.
- John Deke, "undated". "Using the Linear Probability Model to Estimate Impacts on Binary Outcomes in Randomized Controlled Trials," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 62a1477e274d429faf7e0c71b, Mathematica Policy Research.