Impact of external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- René Belderbos & Martin Carree & Boris Lokshin, 2006. "Complementarity in R&D Cooperation Strategies," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(4), pages 401-426, June.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Hagedoorn, John & Wang, Ning, 2012. "Is there complementarity or substitutability between internal and external R&D strategies?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1072-1083.
- Eugenio J. Miravete & José C. Pernías, 2006. "INNOVATION COMPLEMENTARITY AND SCALE OF PRODUCTION -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2008. "Formal and Informal Technology Transfer from Academia to Industry: Complementarity Effects and Innovation Performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger & Hans Lööf, 2008.
"The innovative performance of foreign-owned enterprises in small open economies,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 393-406, August.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Ebersberger, Bernd & Lööf, Hans, 2007. "The Innovative Performance of Foreign-owned Enterprises in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 87, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carine Peeters & Bruno Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2006.
"Innovation strategy and the patenting behavior of firms,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 109-135, April.
- Carine Peeters & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2006. "Innovation strategy and the patenting behavior of firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167553, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2008. "Complementarities of innovation activities: An empirical analysis of the German manufacturing sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1492-1503, October.
- Beneito, Pilar, 2006. "The innovative performance of in-house and contracted R&D in terms of patents and utility models," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 502-517, May.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
- James D. Adams & Mircea Marcu, 2004. "R&D Sourcing, Joint Ventures and Innovation: A Multiple Indicators Approach," NBER Working Papers 10474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey & Scott Stern, 1998. "An Empirical Framework for Testing Theories About Complimentarity in Organizational Design," NBER Working Papers 6600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cédric Schneider & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "On young highly innovative companies: why they matter and how (not) to policy support them," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 969-1007, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2016. "“Technological cooperation in Spanish firms”," AQR Working Papers 201601, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2016.
- Samia Nour, 2014. "The Importance (Impacts) of Knowledge at the Macro–Micro Levels in the Arab Gulf Countries," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(3), pages 521-537, September.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014.
"“Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension”,"
AQR Working Papers
201416, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension”," IREA Working Papers 201428, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Karbowski, Adam, 2016.
"Współpraca badawczo-rozwojowa przedsiębiorstw: przegląd prac empirycznych
[R&D Cooperation of Firms: Empirical literature review]," MPRA Paper 77698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berulava, George & Gogokhia, Teimuraz, 2016. "Studying Complementarities between Modes of Innovation Strategies in Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 71277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erika & Rosina, 2016. "“Technological cooperation in Spanish firms”," IREA Working Papers 201601, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2016.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "The importance and impacts of knowledge at the macro-micro levels in the Arab Gulf countries," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger, 2014. "Imitation versus innovation," KOF Working papers 14-367, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen innovation; R&D collaboration; Make; Buy strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-02-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CSE-2013-02-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2013-02-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2013-02-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-02-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-02-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:13-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .