Report NEP-SBM-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Berchicci & Jeroen P.J. de Jong & Mark Freel, 2013. "Remote Collaboration, Absorptive Capacity, and the Innovative Output of High-tech Small Firms," DRUID Working Papers 13-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Boris Lokshin & Pierre Mohnen & Martin Woerter, 2013. "Impact of external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation," KOF Working papers 13-325, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bastian Rake, 2013. "Determinants of Pharmaceutical Innovation: The Role of Technological Opportunities Revisited," DRUID Working Papers 13-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- ITO Banri & TANAKA Ayumu, 2013. "Open Innovation, Productivity, and Export: Evidence from Japanese firms," Discussion papers 13006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dutz, Mark A. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Productivity, innovation and growth in Sri Lanka : an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6354, The World Bank.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi, 2013. "Dynamics of productivity and cost of labor in Italian Manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2013/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marco Ceccagnoli & Matthew J. Higgins & Vincenzo Palermo, 2013. "Behind the Scenes: Sources of Complementarity in R&D," NBER Working Papers 18795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huergo, E. & Trenado, Mayte / M. & Ubierna, Andrés / A., 2013. "Impact of low-interest credits on business R&D expenditures: Spanish firms and CDTI loans for R&D projects," MPRA Paper 44221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Toole, Andrew A., 2013. "University spinoffs and the 'performance premium'," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Jose Albors-Garrigos, 2013. "Are Technological Gatekeepers Constraining my Cluster? Unfolding the paradox of gatekeepers resilience across cluster life cycle stages," DRUID Working Papers 13-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Don’t Step Into Your Parent’s Shoes – How Exploitation and Exploration Affect Spin-out Growth," EconStor Preprints 68591, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Walter, Sascha & Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Achim, 2013. "Hostile Parent Firms and Child Firm Performance," EconStor Preprints 68592, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Susanne Hinzmann, 2013. "Policy induced innovation networks: the case of the German "Leading-Edge Cluster competition"," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tom Broekel & Matte Hartog, 2013. "Determinants of cross-regional R and D collaboration networks: an application of exponential random graph models," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.