Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jochen Hartwig, 2009.
"Trying to assess the quality of macroeconomic data: The case of Swiss labour productivity growth as an example,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2008(1), pages 37-61.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2007. "Trying to Assess the Quality of Macroeconomic Data - the Case of Swiss Labour Productivity Growth as an Example," KOF Working papers 07-173, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2008.
"What drives health care expenditure?--Baumol's model of 'unbalanced growth' revisited,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 603-623, May.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "What Drives Health Care Expenditure? Baumol's Model of "Unbalanced Growth" Revisited," KOF Working papers 06-133, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1994.
"Demand Bias as an Explanation for Structural Change,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 249-267.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1993. "Demand bias as an explanation for structural change," Kiel Working Papers 594, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2006.
"The service paradox and endogenous economic growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Maurizio Pugno, 2003. "The service paradox and endogenous economic growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 0301, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2005. "Sind unsere gesamtwirtschaftlichen Probleme ueberhaupt loesbar?," KOF Working papers 05-112, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2008. "Productivity Growth In Service Industries: Are The Transatlantic Differences Measurement-Driven?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(3), pages 494-505, September.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Graff & Massimo Mannino & Michael Siegenthaler, 2014. "The Swiss "Job Miracle"," KOF Working papers 14-368, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Akinwande A. Atanda & Andrea K. Menclova & W. Robert Reed, 2016.
"Is Health Care Infected by Baumol’s Cost Disease? Test of a New Model,"
Working Papers in Economics
16/33, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Akinwande A. Atanda & Andrea K. Menclova & W. Robert Reed, 2017. "Is Health Care Infected by Baumol’s Cost Disease? Test of a New Model," Working Papers in Economics 17/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsBaumol's disease; Productivity growth; Switzerland;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:10-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .