Trying to assess the quality of macroeconomic data: The case of Swiss labour productivity growth as an example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jochen Hartwig, 2007. "Trying to Assess the Quality of Macroeconomic Data - the Case of Swiss Labour Productivity Growth as an Example," KOF Working papers 07-173, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2010. "Baumol's Diseases: The Case of Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(III), pages 533-552, September.
- Abrahamsen, Yngve & Hartwig, Jochen, 2011. "Inventory investment and production in Europe during the "Great Recession": Is there a pattern?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 174-177, August.
- Mico Mrkaic, 2010. "Information Content of DQAF Indicators; Empirical Entropy Analysis," IMF Working Papers 10/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Jochen Kurt Hartwig, 2010. "Baumol's Diseases," KOF Working papers 10-250, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsAccuracy of Macroeconomic Observations; Statistical Artefacts; Labour Productivity;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdkab:5ksnlxp7snlx. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.