Productivity Growth In Service Industries: Are The Transatlantic Differences Measurement-Driven?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ITO Keiko, 2011. "Entry of Foreign Multinational Firms and Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms: The case of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 11063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2015.
"Structural change, aggregate demand and employment dynamics in the OECD, 1970–2010,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 36-45.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2013. "Structural Change, Aggregate Demand and Employment Dynamics in the OECD, 1970-2010," KOF Working papers 13-343, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2010.
"Structural Change And The Growth Of Industrial Sectors: Empirical Test Of A Gpt Model,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 449-482, September.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Structural change and the growth of industrial sectors: empirical test of a GPT model," MPRA Paper 27592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2008. "Has Health Capital Formation Cured 'Baumol's Disease'? - Panel Granger Causality Evidence for OECD Countries," KOF Working papers 08-206, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2016. "Sources and Consequences of Productivity Growth Dynamics: Is Japan Suffering from Baumol's Diseases?," Discussion papers e-16-003, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Liang-Chuan Wu & Ivan Shih, 2014. "The product development process of an enterprise from an SSME perspective," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 29-50, March.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2008. "Data for Productivity Measurement in Market Services: An International Comparison," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 16, pages 72-81, Spring.
- Jochen Kurt Hartwig, 2010. "Baumol's Diseases," KOF Working papers 10-250, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Andrés Maroto-Sanchez, 2010. "Growth and productivity in the service sector: The state of the art," Working Papers 07/10, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:54:y:2008:i:3:p:494-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.