A Factor Endowment Theory of Endogenous Growth and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yunfang Hu & Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2005. "A Factor Endowment Theory of Endogenous Growth and International Trade," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 467-481, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Howitt, Peter & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2005.
"R&D, Implementation, and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 147-177, February.
- Peter Howitt & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2002. "R&D, Implementation and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs," NBER Working Papers 9104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Yunfang & Ohdoi, Ryoji & Shimomura, Koji, 2008.
"Indeterminacy in a two-sector endogenous growth model with productive government spending,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1104-1123, September.
- Yunfang Hu & Ryoji Ohdoi & Koji Shimomura, 2004. "Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Government Spending," Discussion Paper Series 149, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
- Basant Kapur, 2015. "A symmetric Heckscher–Ohlin model of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 183-209, November.
- Ida D'Attoma & Silvia Pacei, 2014. "Offshoring and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Italian Manufacturing Industry," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 29-44, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .