A Factor Endowment Theory of Endogenous Growth and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yunfang Hu & Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2005. "A Factor Endowment Theory of Endogenous Growth and International Trade," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 467-481, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryoji Ohdoi, 2007. "Productive Government Spending, Patterns Of Specialization And Economic Growth In A Small Open Economy," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(1), pages 127-146, March.
- Howitt, Peter & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2005.
"R&D, Implementation, and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 147-177, February.
- Peter Howitt & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2002. "R&D, Implementation and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs," NBER Working Papers 9104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Yunfang & Ohdoi, Ryoji & Shimomura, Koji, 2008.
"Indeterminacy in a two-sector endogenous growth model with productive government spending,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1104-1123, September.
- Yunfang Hu & Ryoji Ohdoi & Koji Shimomura, 2004. "Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Government Spending," Discussion Paper Series 149, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ida D'Attoma & Silvia Pacei, 2014. "Offshoring and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Italian Manufacturing Industry," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 29-44, February.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
- Basant Kapur, 2015. "A symmetric Heckscher–Ohlin model of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 183-209, November.
- Yunfang Hu & Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "Endogenous Growth: Fragile Foundations?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 113-115, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.