Productive Government Spending, Patterns Of Specialization And Economic Growth In A Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2008. "Dynamics of a two-sector endogenous growth model with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(3), pages 599-605, June.
- Hu, Yunfang & Ohdoi, Ryoji & Shimomura, Koji, 2008.
"Indeterminacy in a two-sector endogenous growth model with productive government spending,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1104-1123, September.
- Yunfang Hu & Ryoji Ohdoi & Koji Shimomura, 2004. "Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Government Spending," Discussion Paper Series 149, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Trishita Ray Barman & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2010. "Public Expenditure, Environment, and Economic Growth," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(6), pages 1109-1134, December.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2010. "Health, infrastructure, environment and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 657-673, June.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:792-815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2015. "Environmental Pollution, Informal Sector, Public Expenditure And Economic Growth," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(1), pages 73-91, June.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Barman, Trishita Ray, 2009. "Fiscal policies, environmental pollution and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1018-1028, September.
- Antonio Soares Martins Neto & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2017.
"Competitive Exchange Rate and Public Infrastructure in a Macrodynamic of Economic Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 792-815, November.
- Antonio Soares Martins Neto & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2015. "Competitive Exchange Rate and Public Infrastructure in a Macrodynamic of Economic Growth," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 05 Apr 2016.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:58:y:2007:i:1:p:127-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.