Dynamics of a two-sector endogenous growth model with intersectoral knowledge spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryoji Ohdoi, 2007. "Productive Government Spending, Patterns Of Specialization And Economic Growth In A Small Open Economy," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(1), pages 127-146.
- Aditya Goenka & Odile Poulsen, 2005.
"Indeterminacy and labor augmenting externalities,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 143-166, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTwo-sector endogenous growth model; Intersectoral knowledge spillovers; Excess demand curve; Factor intensity; Income effect; O41;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:35:y:2008:i:3:p:599-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .