Dynamics of a two-sector endogenous growth model with intersectoral knowledge spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryoji Ohdoi, 2007. "Productive Government Spending, Patterns Of Specialization And Economic Growth In A Small Open Economy," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(1), pages 127-146, March.
- Aditya Goenka & Odile Poulsen, 2005.
"Indeterminacy and labor augmenting externalities,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 143-166, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Britz & Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2019. "SSP Long Run Scenarios for European NUTS2 Regions," Working Papers 2019: 22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2017. "Corruption and Growth in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," European Journal of Economics and Business Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 3, EJES May-.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTwo-sector endogenous growth model; Intersectoral knowledge spillovers; Excess demand curve; Factor intensity; Income effect; O41;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:35:y:2008:i:3:p:599-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.