The Bank-Sovereign Loop and Financial Stability in the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:ecpoli:v:27:y:2012:i:70:p:199-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Lisa & Stefano Zedda & Francesco Vallascas & Francesca Campolongo & Massimo Marchesi, 2011. "Modelling Deposit Insurance Scheme Losses in a Basel 2 Framework," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 123-141, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Raffaella Calabrese & Johan A. Elkink & Paolo S. Giudici, 2017.
"Measuring bank contagion in Europe using binary spatial regression models,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(12), pages 1503-1511, December.
- Raffaella Calabrese & Johan A. Elkink & Paolo Giudici, 2014. "Measuring Bank Contagion in Europe Using Binary Spatial Regression Models," DEM Working Papers Series 096, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Pilar Gómez-Fernández-Aguado & Antonio Partal-Ureña & Antonio Trujillo-Ponce, 2013. "Evaluating the effects of the EU directive proposal for risk-based deposit insurance premiums in Spain," Working Papers 13.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Clara Galliani & Stefano Zedda, 2015. "Will the Bail-in Break the Vicious Circle Between Banks and their Sovereign?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 597-614, April.
- Stefano Zedda & Simone Sbaraglia, 2020. "Which interbank net is the safest?," Risk Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Ronal Muresano & Andrea Pagano, 2016. "Adapting and Optimizing the Systemic Model of Banking Originated Losses (SYMBOL) Tool to the Multi-core Architecture," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 253-280, August.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2014. "Conditional graphical models for systemic risk measurement," DEM Working Papers Series 087, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Xiaoming Zhang & Chunyan Wei & Stefano Zedda, 2019. "Analysis of China Commercial Banks’ Systemic Risk Sustainability through the Leave-One-Out Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-1, December.
- Serena Fatica & Wouter Heynderickx & Andrea Pagano, 2020.
"Banks, Debt And Risk: Assessing The Spillovers Of Corporate Taxes,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 58(2), pages 1023-1044, April.
- Fatica, Serena & Heynderickx, Wouter & Pagano, Andrea, 2018. "Banks, debt and risk: assessing the spillovers of corporate taxes," Working Papers 2018-09, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Kevin Davis, 2020. "Regulatory changes to bank liability structures: implications for deposit insurance design," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(1), pages 95-106, March.
- Parrado-Martínez, Purificación & Gómez-Fernández-Aguado, Pilar & Partal-Ureña, Antonio, 2019. "Factors influencing the European bank’s probability of default: An application of SYMBOL methodology," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 223-240.
- Pilar Gómez-Fernández-Aguado & Purificación Parrado-Martínez & Antonio Partal-Ureña, 2018. "Risk Profile Indicators and Spanish Banks’ Probability of Default from a Regulatory Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-1, April.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Berti, Katia, 2014. "Assessing public debt sustainability in EU member states:a guide," MPRA Paper 62570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benczur, Peter & Cannas, Giuseppina & Cariboni, Jessica & Di Girolamo, Francesca & Maccaferri, Sara & Petracco Giudici, Marco, 2017. "Evaluating the effectiveness of the new EU bank regulatory framework: A farewell to bail-out?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 207-223.
- Langedijk, Sven & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Pagano, Andrea & Rossi, Alessandro, 2015. "Debt Bias in Corporate Income Taxation and the Costs of Banking Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 10616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pilar Gómez-Fernández-Aguado & Antonio Partal-Ureña & Antonio Trujillo-Ponce, 2016. "A note on the adequacy of the EU scheme for bank recovery, resolution and deposit insurance in Spain," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(4), pages 332-337, November.
- Pilar G -Fernᮤez-Aguado & Antonio Partal-Ure & Antonio Trujillo-Ponce, 2014. "Moving toward risk-based deposit insurance premiums in the European Union: the case of Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(13), pages 1547-1564, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Risk; Banks; Sovereign; Financial Stability; ESM; Direct Recapitalisation;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-06-24 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2019-06-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-06-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrs:wpaper:201910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Benczur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eejrcit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.