Systemic Financial Crises
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kartik Anand & Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2015.
"Filling in the blanks: network structure and interbank contagion,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 625-636, April.
- Anand, Kartik & Craig, Ben R. & von Peter, Goetz, 2014. "Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion," Working Paper 1416, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Anand, Kartik & Craig, Ben & von Peter, Goetz, 2014. "Filling in the blanks: Network structure and interbank contagion," Discussion Papers 02/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kartik Anand & Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2014. "Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion," Staff Working Papers 14-26, Bank of Canada.
- Kartik Anand & Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2014. "Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion," BIS Working Papers 455, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107407206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .