Report NEP-EEC-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Cárdenas & Paloma Villanueva & Ignacio Álvarez & Jorge Uxó, 2018. "Peripheral Europe beyond the Troika. Assessing the 'success' of structural reforms in driving the Spanish recovery," FMM Working Paper 40-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Langedijk, Sven & Fontana, Alessandro, 2019. "The Bank-Sovereign Loop and Financial Stability in the Euro Area," Working Papers 2019-10, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Altavilla, Carlo & Burlon, Lorenzo & Giannetti, Mariassunta & Holton, Sarah, 2019. "Is there a zero lower bound? The effects of negative policy rates on banks and firms," Working Paper Series 2289, European Central Bank.
- Alessi, Lucia & Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Savona, Roberto, 2019. "Anatomy of a Sovereign Debt Crisis: CDS Spreads and Real-Time Macroeconomic Data," Working Papers 2019-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Frey, Rainer & Weth, Mark, 2019. "Banks' holdings of risky sovereign bonds in the absence of the nexus: Yield seeking with central bank funding or de-risking?," Discussion Papers 19/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2018. "Structual change in times of increasing openness," FMM Working Paper 39-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2019. "The procyclicality of banking: evidence from the euro area," Working Paper Series 2288, European Central Bank.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Priftis, Romanos & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "The distributional effects of conventional monetary policy and quantitative easing: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Working Papers 2018-12, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Robert Calvert Jump & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2019. "Reconsidering the natural rate hypothesis," FMM Working Paper 45-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- El-Shagi, Makram & von Schweinitz, Gregor, 2019. "Fiscal policy and fiscal fragility: Empirical evidence from the OECD," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kontogeorgos, Georgios & Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2019. "An analysis of the Eurosystem/ECB projections," Working Paper Series 2291, European Central Bank.