One Swallow Doesn't Make a Summer - A Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1985. "The Loss Function Has Been Mislaid: The Rhetoric of Significance Tests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 201-205, May.
- Zacharias Maniadis & Fabio Tufano & John A. List, 2014.
"One Swallow Doesn't Make a Summer: New Evidence on Anchoring Effects,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(1), pages 277-290, January.
- Zacharias Maniadis & Fabio Tufano & John A List, 2013. "One Swallow Doesn't Make a Summer: New Evidence on Anchoring Effects," Discussion Papers 2013-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Zacharias Maniadis & Fabio Tufano & John List, 2013. "One Swallow Does not Make a Summer: New Evidence on Anchoring Effects," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000824, David K. Levine.
More about this item
KeywordsBayes' theorem; Methodology;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-08-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-08-23 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2013-030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.