Expected Multi-Utility Representations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Karni, Edi, 2011. "Continuity, completeness and the definition of weak preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 123-125, September.
- Dubra, Juan & Maccheroni, Fabio & Ok, Efe A., 2004.
"Expected utility theory without the completeness axiom,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 118-133, March.
- Juan Dubra & Fabio Maccheroni & Efe Oki, 2001. "Expected utility theory without the completeness axiom," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Juan Dubra & Fabio Maacheroni & Efe A. Ok, 2001. "Expected Utility Theory without the Completeness Axiom," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1294, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Efe A. Ok & Pietro Ortoleva & Gil Riella, 2012. "Incomplete Preferences Under Uncertainty: Indecisiveness in Beliefs versus Tastes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1791-1808, July.
- Baucells, Manel & Shapley, Lloyd S., 2008.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 329-347, March.
- Lloyd S. Shapley & Manel Baucells, 1998. "Multiperson Utility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 779, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manel Baucells & Lloyd S. Shapley, 2000. "Multiperson Utility," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0078, Econometric Society.
- Dubra, Juan, 2011. "Continuity and completeness under risk," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 80-81, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Scalarization Methods and Expected Multi-Utility Representations," Working Papers w0174, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bosi, Gianni & Herden, Gerhard, 2016. "On continuous multi-utility representations of semi-closed and closed preorders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 20-29.
- Dino Borie, 2016. "Additively Separable Preferences Without the Completeness Axiom: An Algebraic Approach," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 2016. "A theory of stochastic choice under uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 164-173.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2013.
"Multiutility representations for incomplete difference preorders,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 196-220.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2012. "Multiutility representations for incomplete difference preorders," MPRA Paper 41182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCarthy, David & Mikkola, Kalle & Thomas, Teruji, 2017. "Representation of strongly independent preorders by sets of scalar-valued functions," MPRA Paper 79284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D. Borie, 2016. "Lexicographic expected utility without completeness," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 167-176, August.
- Edi Karni, 2014. "Familiarity breeds completeness," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(1), pages 109-124, May.
- Bosi, Gianni & Herden, Gerhard, 2014. "Topological spaces for which every closed and semi-closed preorder respectively admits a continuous multi-utility representation," MPRA Paper 53404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evren, Özgür, 2014. "Scalarization methods and expected multi-utility representations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 30-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jhu:papers:592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dejhuus.html .