Development and institutionalization of communitarian thought in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rigg, Jonathan, 1991. "Grass-roots development in rural Thailand: A lost cause?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 199-211.
- N/A, 1989. "Annual Report," Evaluation Review, , vol. 13(3), pages 320-320, June.
- repec:taf:ctwqxx:v:29:y:2008:i:3:p:575-591 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsThailand; Community; Sociology; Social movements; Communitarianism; Political sociology;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-08-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-05 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2013-08-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .