Grass-roots development in rural Thailand: A lost cause?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merkies, A.H.Q.M. & Meer, T. van der, 1988. "Theoretical foundations for the 3-c model," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Nelson, Forrest D., 1977. "Censored regression models with unobserved, stochastic censoring thresholds," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 309-327, November.
- Aitken, Norman D, 1973. "The Effect of the EEC and EFTA on European Trade: A Temporal Cross-Section Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 881-892, December.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Verbruggen, H., 1988. "GSTP, the structure of protection and south-south trade in manufactures," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- André Sapir, 1981. "Trade benefits under the EEC generalized system of preferences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dagenais, Marcel G, 1969. "A Threshold Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(2), pages 193-203, April.
- Hugh Corbet, 1979. "Importance of Being Earnest about Further GATT Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 319-341, September.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
- Erzan, Refik & Laird, Samuel & Yeats, Alexander, 1988. "On the potential for expanding South-South trade through the extension of mutual preferences among developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(12), pages 1441-1454, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Craig & Forsyth, Timothy, 2002. "In the Eyes of the State: Negotiating a "Rights-Based Approach" to Forest Conservation in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1591-1605, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:6:p:1352-1363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Attwater, 1997. "Property entitlements and land reform in upland Thai catchments," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9704, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Timothy Forsyth, 1999. "Environmental activism and the construction of risk: implications for NGO alliances," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 687-700.
- Shigetomi, Shinichi, 2013. "Development and institutionalization of communitarian thought in Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 423, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Moore, Joel D. & Donaldson, John A., 2016. "Human-Scale Economics: Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in Northeastern Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-15.
- Edsel E. Sajor & Rutmanee Ongsakul, 2007. "Mixed Land Use and Equity in Water Governance in Peri-Urban Bangkok," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 782-801, December.
- Jones, Samantha, 2002. "A Framework for Understanding On-farm Environmental Degradation and Constraints to the Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures: Case Studies from Highland Tanzania and Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1607-1620, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:2-3:p:199-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.