Application of the Input-Output Decomposition Technique to China's Regional Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 1998. "Structural Decomposition Techniques: Sense and Sensitivity," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 307-324.
- Brun, J. F. & Combes, J. L. & Renard, M. F., 2002.
"Are there spillover effects between coastal and noncoastal regions in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 161-169.
- Jean-François BRUN & Jean-Louis COMBES & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2001. "Are There Spillover Effects Between Coastal and Non-Coastal Regions in China ?," Working Papers 200113, CERDI.
- Q. Zhang & B. Felmingham, 2002. "The Role of FDI, Exports and Spillover Effects in the Regional Development of China," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 157-178.
- Wolff, Edward N., 1994. "Productivity measurement within an input-output framework," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-92, February.
- de Boer, P.M.C., 2006. "Structural decomposition analysis and index number theory: an empirical application of the Montgomery decomposition," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Hoen, Alex R, 1998. "Deflation of Input-Output Tables from the User's Point of View: A Heuristic Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 111-122, March.
- Round, Jeffrey I, 1985. "Decomposing Multipliers for Economic Systems Involving Regional and World Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 383-399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2008. "Labor Productivity Differences in China 1987-1997: An Interregional Decomposition Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 319-341.
- Eric Girardin & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2011.
"How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 622-643, November.
- Girardin, Eric & Kholodilin, Konstantin A., 2010. "How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Marco Antonio Márquez Mendoza, 2012. "Efectos de derrame y de retroalimentación industrial en América del Norte: un enfoque nacional e internacional," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Nobuhiro Okamoto & Satoshi Inomata, 2011. "To What Extent Will the Shock Be Alleviated? The Evaluation of China’s Counter-crisis Fiscal Expansion," Chapters,in: Asia Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Veronika Kulmer & Michael Kernitzkyi & Judith Köberl & Andreas Niederl, 2015. "Global Value Chains: Implications for the Austrian economy," FIW Research Reports series VI-003, FIW.
- repec:wyi:journl:002154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Pula, Gabor, 2009. "Has emerging Asia decoupled? An analysis of production and trade linkages using the Asian international input-output table," Working Paper Series 993, European Central Bank.
- Ouyang, Puman & Fu, Shihe, 2012. "Economic growth, local industrial development and inter-regional spillovers from foreign direct investment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 445-460.
- Huanhuan ZHENG & Qingyang GU, "undated". "Measuring Inter-Regional Trade Barriers," EcoMod2008 23800159, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output; Decomposition; Economic growth; China’s regional economies; China; Local economy; Imput-output tables; 産業連関表; 分解; 経済成長; 中国地域経済; 中国; 地域経済;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-08-27 (China)
- NEP-GEO-2007-08-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2007-08-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .