Labor Disputes and Labor Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:481497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Heyman & Per Skedinger, 2016.
"Employment Protection Reform, Enforcement in Collective Agreements and Worker Flows,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 662-704, October.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Skedinger, Per, 2011. "Employment Protection Reform, Enforcement in Collective Agreements and Worker Flows," Working Paper Series 876, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Le Barbanchon, Thomas. & Malherbet, Franck., 2013. "An anatomy of the French labour market : country case studies on labour market segmentation," ILO Working Papers 994814973402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment protection legislation; labor flows; labor judges; unfair dismissal; France;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-14 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .