Product Market Regulation, Firm Size, Unemployment and Informality in Developing Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charlot Olivier & Malherbet Franck & Terra Cristina, 2011. "Product market regulation, firm size, unemployment and informality in developing economies," THEMA Working Papers 2011-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbet & Cristina Terra, 2011. "Product market regulation, firm size, unemployment and informality in developing economies," Working Papers hal-00568676, HAL.
- Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbet & Cristina Terra, 2010. "Product Market Regulation, Firm Size, Unemployment and Informality in Developing Economies," Cahiers de recherche 1043, CIRPEE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Cahuc & Francois Marque & Etienne Wasmer, 2008.
"A Theory Of Wages And Labor Demand With Intra-Firm Bargaining And Matching Frictions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(3), pages 943-972, August.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Marque, François & Wasmer, Etienne, 2004. "A Theory of Wages and Labour Demand with Intra-firm Bargaining and Matching Frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Baksa & Zsuzsa Munkacsi, 2016. "Aging, (Pension) Reforms and the Shadow Economy in Southern Europe," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 32, Bank of Lithuania.
- Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbet & Mustafa Ulus, 2016.
"Unemployment Compensation and the Allocation of Labor in Developing Countries,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 18(3), pages 385-416, June.
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2013. "Unemployment Compensation and the Allocation of Labor in Developing Countries," GIAM Working Papers 13-3, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2013. "Unemployment Compensation and the Allocation of Labor in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kameliia Petrova, 2016. "Entrepreneurship And The Informal Economy: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(02), pages 1-21, June.
- Gabriel Ulyssea, 2014. "Firms, Informality and Development: Theory and evidence from Brazil," Textos para discussão 632, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau & Ravi Kanbur, 2015.
"Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 1534-1573, December.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 5845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basu, Arnab K & Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Therese REBIERE, 2011. "Informal labor market and access to education in developing economies," EcoMod2011 2861, EcoMod.
- Adams, Abass & Cantah, William Godfred & Wiafe, Emmanuel Agyapong, 2014. "Income Insecurity, Job Insecurity and the Drift towards Self-employment in SSA," MPRA Paper 59615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahul Anand & Purva Khera, 2016. "Macroeconomic Impact of Product and Labor Market Reforms on Informality and Unemployment in India," IMF Working Papers 16/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Maarek & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2014. "Labor Share and development," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201410, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm size; informality; product and labor market imperfections;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2011-02-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .