Labor Mobility and the Integration of European Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Labour Mobility and the Integration of European Labour Markets," Chapters,in: The Integration of European Labour Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Labor Mobility and the Integration of European Labor Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 862, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Regmi, Krishna & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Thornton, Robert, 2015. "To be or not to be: An optimum currency area for South Asia?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 930-944.
- Madeline Zavodny, 2015. "Should countries auction immigrant visas?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 202-202, November.
- Rainer Maurer, 2010. "Die Verschuldungskrise der Europäischen Währungsunion: fiskalische Disziplinlosigkeit oder Konstruktionsfehler?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 79(4), pages 85-102.
- Seele, Peter, 2011. ""If your letter was in German, I would not understand a bit, and would have ignored that": Preliminary findings from a survey of highly skilled migrants from India and China with working/edu," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 14/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner & Isilda Mara, 2015. "Should I Stay, Should I Go Back or Should I Move Further? Contrasting Answers under Diverse Migration Regimes," wiiw Working Papers 111, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsEU Eastern enlargement; migration effects; migration; free movement of workers;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-02-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-02-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .