Fiscal policy within a common currency area – growth implications in the light of neoclassical theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 2011.
"Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521187527, April.
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 2009. "Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521764759, March.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2009.
"Productive Government Expenditure And Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 692-733, September.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kuehnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2314, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Irmen & Johanna Kühnel, 2008. "Productive Government Expenditure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0464, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Sugata Ghosh & Udayan Roy, 2004. "Fiscal policy, long-run growth, and welfare in a stock-flow model of public goods," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 742-756, August.
- Groneck, Max, 2010. "A golden rule of public finance or a fixed deficit regime?: Growth and welfare effects of budget rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 523-534, March.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Christine A. McDaniel & Eina Vivian Wong, 2003. "An Estimation of U.S. Industry-Level Capital-Labor Substitution," Computational Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2009.
"Borrowing to Finance Public Investment? The 'Golden Rule of Public Finance' Reconsidered in an Endogenous Growth Setting,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 103-133, March.
- Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2009. "Borrowing to Finance Public Investment? The "Golden Rule of Public Finance" Reconsidered in an Andogenous Growth Setting"," Post-Print hal-00387502, HAL.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Salvador Gil-Pareja, 2012.
"Convergence in car prices among European countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(25), pages 3247-3254, September.
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Salvador Antonio Gil-Pareja, 2011. "Convergence In Car Prices Among European Countries," Post-Print hal-00711454, HAL.
- Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi, 2000. "Endogenous Growth, Government Debt and Budgetary Regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 363-384, July.
- Futagami, Koichi & Morita, Yuichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1993. " Dynamic Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Capital," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 607-625, December.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & McDaniel, Christine A. & Wong, Eina Vivian, 2003. "An estimation of US industry-level capital-labor substitution elasticities: support for Cobb-Douglas," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 343-356, December.
- Fisher, Walter H., 2010. "Relative Wealth, Growth, And Transitional Dynamics: The Small Open Economy Case," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(S2), pages 224-242, November.
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Salvador Gil-Pareja, 2004. "Price convergence in the European Union," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 39-47.
- Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2010. "Does One Currency Mean One Price?," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 87-114, March.
- Guglielmo Meardi, 2012. "Union Immobility? Trade Unions and the Freedoms of Movement in the Enlarged EU," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 50(1), pages 99-120, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vizjapl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.