Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 2011. "Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521187527, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carter, Patrick, 2014. "Aid allocation rules," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 132-151.
- Rattsø, Jørn & Stokke, Hildegunn E., 2012. "Trade policy in a growth model with technology gap dynamics and simulations for South Africa," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1042-1056.
- George Alogoskoufis, 2014. "Endogenous Growth and External Balance in a Small Open Economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 571-594, July.
- Patrick Carter & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2017.
"Virtuous Circles and the Case for Aid,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 65(2), pages 397-425, June.
- Patrick Carter & Jonathan Temple, 2014. "Virtuous Circles and the Case for Aid," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/636, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 12 Oct 2015.
- Carter, Patrick & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Virtuous Circles and the Case for Aid," CEPR Discussion Papers 10880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jørn Rattsø & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013.
"Trade, Skill Biased Technical Change and Wage Inequality in South Africa,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 419-431, August.
- Hildegunn E. Stokke & Jørn Rattsø, 2012. "Trade, Skill Biased Technical Change and Wage Inequality in South Africa," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_049, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- repec:oup:wbecrv:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:71-96. is not listed on IDEAS
- Carter, Patrick & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Dynamic aid allocation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 291-304.
- Michał Konopczyński, 2014. "How Taxes and Spending on Education Influence Economic Growth in Poland," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(3), September.
- Arsham Reisinezhad, 2018. "Economic Growth and Income Inequality in Resource Countries: Theory and Evidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-01707976, HAL.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Venables, Anthony J., 2013.
"Absorbing a windfall of foreign exchange: Dutch disease dynamics,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 229-243.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Venables, Anthony J, 2010. "Absorbing A Windfall of Foreign Exchange: Dutch disease dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 8086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rick van der Ploeg & Anthony J Venables, 2010. "Absorbing A Windfall Of Foreign Exchange: Dutch disease dynamics," OxCarre Working Papers 052, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonathan Temple & Huikang Ying & Patrick Carter, 2014. "Transfers and Transformations: Remittances, Foreign Aid, and Growth," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/649, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 02 Dec 2014.
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Optimal Growth under Flow-Based Collaterals," Working Papers halshs-00824672, HAL.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Yazid Dissou & Delfin S. Go & Sherman Robinson, 2017.
"Budget Rules and Resource Booms and Busts: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Analysis,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 71-96.
- Sherman Robinson & Shantayanan Devarajan , Yazid Dissou , Delfin S. Go, 2015. "Budget Rules and Resource Booms and Busts: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Analysis," EcoMod2015 8420, EcoMod.
- Michał Konopczyński, 2014. "How Budget Deficit Impairs Long-Term Growth and Welfare under Perfect Capital Mobility," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(3), pages 129-152, September.
- Hu, Yunfang & Mino, Kazuo, 2013.
"Trade structure and belief-driven fluctuations in a global economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 414-424.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Trade Structure and Belief-Driven Fluctuations in a Global Economy," KIER Working Papers 841, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Giulia FELICE, 2009. "Size and composition of public investment, structural change and growth," Departmental Working Papers 2009-28, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 27 Dec 2011.
- Michał Konopczyński, 2013. "Fiscal policy within a common currency area – growth implications in the light of neoclassical theory," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(3), September.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2011. "Globalization and Volatility under Alternative Trade Structures," KIER Working Papers 791, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Josip Tica & Tomislav Globan & Vladimir Arčabić, 2016. "Monetary Policy Effectiveness, Net Foreign Currency Exposure and Financial Globalisation," EFZG Working Papers Series 1603, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521764759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.