"If your letter was in German, I would not understand a bit, and would have ignored that": Preliminary findings from a survey of highly skilled migrants from India and China with working/education experience in a German speaking country
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Alfred-Herrhausen-Straße 50, 58448 Witten|
Phone: +49 (0)2302/926-584
Fax: +49 (0)2302-926-585
Web page: http://www.uni-wh.de/wirtschaft/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mehtabul Azam & Aimee Chin & Nishith Prakash, 2013.
"The Returns to English-Language Skills in India,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 335-367.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Chin, Aimee & Prakash, Nishith, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtabul Azam & Aimee Chin & Nishith Prakash, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1002, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Mehtabul Azam & Aimee Chin & Nishith Prakash, 2011. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," Working papers 2012-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Salmai Qari & Kai Konrad & Benny Geys, 2012. "Patriotism, taxation and international mobility," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 695-717, June.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009.
"Patriotism, taxation and international mobility
[Patriotismus, Besteuerung und Internationale Mobilität]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2012. "Patriotism, taxation and international mobility," Munich Reprints in Economics 22071, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Labour Mobility and the Integration of European Labour Markets," Chapters,in: The Integration of European Labour Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Labor Mobility and the Integration of European Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Labor Mobility and the Integration of European Labor Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 862, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2007. "Blue Cards, Blue Prospects?," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-28.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2007. "Blue Cards, Blue Prospects?," LICOS Discussion Papers 19407, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Guillermina Jasso, 2009. "Ethnicity and the immigration of highly skilled workers to the United States," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1/2), pages 26-42, March.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2009. "Ethnicity and the Immigration of Highly Skilled Workers to the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wido Geis & Silke Uebelmesser & Martin Werding, 2008. "Why go to France or Germany, if you could as well go to the UK or the US? Selective Features of Immigration to four major OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2427, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uwhdps:142011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.