Report NEP-MIG-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarvimäki, Matti & Uusitalo, Roope & Jäntti, Markus, 2009. "Long-Term Effects of Forced Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 4003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antigone Lyberaki, 2008. "“Deae ex Machina”: migrant women, care work and women’s employment in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 20, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Nekby, Lena, 2009. "TIPping the Scales towards Greater Employment Chances? Evaluation of a Trial Introduction Program (TIP) for Newly-Arrived Immigrants based on Random Program Assignment - Mid Program Results," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:4, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Gould, Eric D & Moav, Omer, 2008. "When is "Too Much" Inequality Not Enough? The Selection of Israeli Emigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 6955, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fougère, Denis & Safi, Mirna, 2008. "Naturalization and Employment of Immigrants in France (1968-1999)," CEPR Discussion Papers 7092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marina Murat & Sara Flisi, 2009. "Immigrant Links, Diasporas and FDI. An Empirical Investigation on Five European Countrie," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 032, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Labor Mobility and the Integration of European Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hunter, Rosalind S. & Oswald, Andrew J. & Charlton, Bruce G., 2009. "The Elite Brain Drain," IZA Discussion Papers 4005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catia Batista, Aitor Lacuesta and Pedro C. Vicente, 2009. "Testing the 'Brain Gain' Hypothesis: MIcro Evidence from Cape Verde," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp282, IIIS.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2008. "Segregation and the Quality of Government in a Cross-Section of Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ken Sanford & William Hoyt, 2009. "Is the Grass Greener on the Other Side of the River?: The Choice of Where to Work and Where to Live for Movers," Working Papers 2009-05, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- William H. Hoyt, 2009. "Decentralized Tax and Public Service Policies with Differential Mobility of Residents," Working Papers 2009-01, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Magnusson, Kristin, 2009. "The Impact of U.S. Regional Business Cycles on Remittances to Latin America," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 710, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Felipe Meza & Carlos Urrutia, 2008. "Great Appreciations: Accounting for the Real Exchange Rate in Mexico, 1988-2002," Working Papers 0807, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Mishra, Prachi & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2009. "Exchange Rates and Wages in an Integrated World," CEPR Discussion Papers 7167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.