Are Public Sector Workers Underpaid in Russia? Estimating the Public-Private Wage Gap
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Lukiyanova, 2015. "Earnings inequality and informal employment in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 469-516, April.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2014.
"Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials by Type of Contract: Evidence from Spain,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 107-141, March.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2014. "Public-private sector wage differentials by type of contract: evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2014/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Raul Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2014. "Public-private sector wage differentials by type of contract: evidence from Spain," Working Papers XREAP2014-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2014.
- Ramos, Raul & Sanromá, Esteban & Simón, Hipólito, 2014. "Public-Private Sector Wage Differentials by Type of Contract: Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 8158, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Günther G. Schulze & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir & Nikita Zakharov, 2016. "Corruption in Russia," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(1), pages 135-171.
- Anna Lukiyanova, 2011. "Effects of Minimum Wages on the Russian Wage Distribution," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Calvo,Paula Andrea & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Posadas,Josefina, 2015. "A decade of declining earnings inequality in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7392, The World Bank.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2018:i:37:p:203-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Ivanova., 2015. "The Interaction between Public and Private Sector Wages," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Köllő, János, 2013.
"A közszféra bérszintje és a magánszektorból átlépők szelekciója 1997-2008 között
[Public-sector pay and flows from the private to the public sector]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 523-554.
- Gustafsson, Björn & Li, Shi & Nivorozhkina, Ludmila & Wan, Haiyuan, 2015.
"Yuan and Roubles: Comparing wage determination in urban China and Russia at the beginning of the new millennium,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 248-265.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Li, Shi & Nivorozhkina, Ludmila & Wan, Haiyuan, 2014. "Yuan and Roubles: Comparing Wage Determination in Urban China and Russia at the Beginning of the New Millennium," IZA Discussion Papers 8241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Anna Lukiyanova & Anna Sharunina, 2015. "Estimating the Public-Private Wage Gap in Russia: What Does Quantile Regression Tell Us?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 104/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Chris Sakellariou, 2012. "Central Government versus private sector wages and cognitive skills: evidence using endogenous switching regression," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(25), pages 3275-3286, September.
- Anna Lukiyanova, 2013. "Earnings inequality and informal Employment in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sergey Kapelyuk, 2015. "The effect of minimum wage on poverty," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 389-423, April.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "The Greek Public Sector Wage Premium before the Crisis: Size, Selection and Relative Valuation of Characteristics," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 579-602, September.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-01-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-01-24 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.