Report NEP-PBE-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brad R. Humphreys & Victor Matheson, 2008. "PILOTs and Public Policy: Steering through the Economic Ramifications," Working Papers 0817, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Donath, Liliana & Milos, Marius, 2008. "Public sector efficiency according to COFOG classification in the European Union," MPRA Paper 12927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2008. "How democracy resolves conflict in difficult games," MPRA Paper 12751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kene Boun My & Benoît Chalvignac, 2009. "Voluntary participation and cooperation in a collective-good game," Working Papers of BETA 2009-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepúlveda, 2008. "The Municipal Transfer System in Nicaragua: Evaluation and Proposals for Reform," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0801, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2008. "Optimal Law Enforcement and Welfare in the Presence of Organized Crime," BOFIT Discussion Papers 30/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:35-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kangsik, Choi, 2008. "Cournot-Bertrand competition in a unionized mixed duopoly," MPRA Paper 12787, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Dec 2008.
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Lukiyanova, Anna, 2009. "Are Public Sector Workers Underpaid in Russia? Estimating the Public-Private Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 3941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Radhika Lahiri & Elizabeth Richardson, 2008. "Public and Private Expenditures on Health in the Presence of Inequality and Endogenous Mortality: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 240, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 15 Dec 2008.