Overeducation, Undereducation, and the Theory of Career Mobility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dolton, Peter & Vignoles, Anna, 2000. "The incidence and effects of overeducation in the U.K. graduate labour market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 179-198, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groeneveld, Sandra & Hartog, Joop, 2004.
"Overeducation, wages and promotions within the firm,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 701-714, December.
- Groeneveld, Sandra & Hartog, Joop, 2003. "Overeducation, Wages and Promotions within the Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 883, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maribel Castillo Caicedo, 2007.
"Desajuste Educativo Por Regiones En Colombia: ¿Competencia Por Salarios O Por Puestos De Trabajo?,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UN - RCE - CID, June.
- Maribel Castillo Caicedo, 2007. "Desajuste educativo por regiones en Colombia: ¿competencia por salarios ó por puestos de trabajo?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 004096, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Maribel Castillo Caicedo, 2008. "Desajuste Educativo Por Regiones En Colombia: ¿Competencia Por Salarios Ó Por Puestos De Trabajo?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 004499, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Esteves, Luiz Alberto, 2009.
"Incompatibilidade Escolaridade-Ocupação e Salários: Evidências de uma Empresa Industrial Brasileira,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 63(2), June.
- Luiz Alberto Esteves, 2007. "Incompatibilidade Escolaridade-Ocupação e Salários: Evidências de uma Empresa Industrial Brasileira," Working Papers 0059, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Galasi, Péter, 2004.
"Túlképzés, alulképzés és bérhozam a magyar munkaerőpiacon, 1994-2002
[Over-education, under-education and wage premiums on the Hungarian labour market, 1994-2002]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 449-471.
More about this item
KeywordsQualification mismatch; overeducation; career mobility; wage change;
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.