On Simplifying the Structure of Labour Demand: An Analysis of the DOT Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E B, 1977. "Hedonic Wage Equations and Psychic Wages in the Returns to Schooling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 549-558, September.
- Murnane, Richard J & Willett, John B & Levy, Frank, 1995.
"The Growing Importance of Cognitive Skills in Wage Determination,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 251-266, May.
- Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett & Frank Levy, 1995. "The Growing Importance of Cognitive Skills in Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 5076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Brown, 1980. "Equalizing Differences in the Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(1), pages 113-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuralbayeva, Karlygash & Stefanski, Radoslaw, 2013.
"Windfalls, structural transformation and specialization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 273-301.
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva & Radoslaw Stefanski, 2010. "Windfalls, Structural Transformation and Specialization," OxCarre Working Papers 054, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
Keywordsjob requirements; compensating differentials; labor demand structure;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .