Social Security in Belgium: Distributive Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Dellis & Raphaël Desmet & Alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman, 2004. "Micro-Modeling of Retirement in Belgium," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation, pages 41-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefèbvre & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2010.
"The Effects of Early Retirement on Youth Unemployment: The Case of Belgium,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 47-76
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Pestieau & Mathieu Lefèbvre & Alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman, 2008. "The Effects of Early Retirement on Youth Unemployment; The Case of Belgium," IMF Working Papers 08/30, International Monetary Fund.
- JOUSTEN, Alain & LEFEBVRE, Mathieu & PERELMAN, Sergio & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "The effects of early retirement on youth unemployment: the case of Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2199, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordssocial security; inequality; pensions; elderly;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2005-02-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-02-20 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2005-02-20 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .