Report NEP-PBE-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafaela Pérez Sánchez, 2004. "Characterizing the Optimal Composition of Government Expenditures," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/81, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Harrie A.A. Verbon & Cees A. Withagen, 2004. "Tradable emission permits in a federal system," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/83, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- José Ignacio Castillo Manzano & Mª Teresa Arévalo Quijada & Mª Mercedes Castro Nuño, 2004. "Economic Evaluation of the Spanish port System Using the Promethee Multicriteria decision Method," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/84, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2005. "Free Choice of Unfunded Systems: A First Assessment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1398, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlos Fonseca Marinheiro, 2005. "Sustainability of Portuguese Fiscal Policy in Historical Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1399, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lans Bovenberg & Thijs Knaap, 2005. "Ageing, Funded Pensions and the Dutch Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1403, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thiess Buettner, 2005. "The Incentive Effect of Fiscal Equalization Transfers on Tax Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1404, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahlin, Åsa & Mörk, Eva, 2005. "Effects of decentralization on school resources," Working Paper Series 2005:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jousten, Alain & Lefèbvre, Mathieu & Perelman, Sergio & Pestieau, Pierre, 2005. "Social Security in Belgium: Distributive Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul S. Davies & Michael J. Greenwood, 2004. "Welfare Reform and Immigrant Participation in the Supplemental Security Income Program," Working Papers wp087, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Régis Renault & Alain Trannoy, 2003. "Protecting minorities through the average voting rules," IDEP Working Papers 0303, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.