The Use of Alternative Work Arrangements by the Jobless: Evidence from the CAEAS/CPS
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John T. Addison & Christopher J. Surfield, 2006. "The Use of Alternative Work Arrangements by the Jobless: Evidence from the CAEAS/CPS," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 27(2), pages 149-162, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne E. Polivka, 1996. "Data Watch: The Redesigned Current Population Survey," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 169-180, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John T. Addison & Christopher J. Surfield, 2005. "‘Atypical Work’ and Compensation," GEMF Working Papers 2005-14, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Miguel Malo & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2008. "The Role of Temporary Help Agency Employment on Temp-to-Perm Transitions," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 138-161, June.
- Cynthia Gramm & John Schnell, 2013. "Long-Term Employment and Complementary Human Resource Management Practices," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 120-145, March.
- J. T. Addison & C. J. Surfield, 2009.
"Does atypical work help the jobless? Evidence from a CAEAS/CPS cohort analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1077-1087.
- Addison, John T. & Surfield, Christopher J., 2006. "Does Atypical Work Help the Jobless? Evidence from a CAEAS/CPS Cohort Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petilliot, René, 2016. "How important is the type of working contract for job satisfaction of agency workers?," FZG Discussion Papers 61, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- René Petilliot, 2016. "How Important is the Type of Working Contract for Job Satisfaction of Agency Workers?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 832, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordsalternative work arrangements; atypical work; temporary work; unemployment; job matching;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .