The Tragedy of Clientelism: Opting Children Out
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Assar Lindbeck & Jörgen Weibull, 1987. "Balanced-budget redistribution as the outcome of political competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 273-297, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:315-325_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Zarazaga, 2016. "Party machines and voter-customized rewards strategies," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 28(4), pages 678-701, October.
- Fisman, Ray & Golden, Miriam A., 2017. "Corruption: What Everyone Needs to Know," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190463977.
More about this item
Keywordsclientelism; household; discrimination; social policy; Latin America; Argentina;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .