Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason R. Blevins, 2014. "Nonparametric identification of dynamic decision processes with discrete and continuous choices," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 5(3), pages 531-554, November.
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vishal Kamat, 2017. "Identification with Latent Choice Sets: The Case of the Head Start Impact Study," Papers 1711.02048, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsidentification; selection bias; instrumental variables; monotonicity; revealed preference; Generalized Roy Model; binary matrices; discrete choice; discrete mixtures;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-25 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2017-06-25 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .