Report NEP-ECM-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenger, Kai & Leschinski, Christian & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2017. "Change-in-Mean Tests in Long-memory Time Series: A Review of Recent Developments," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-598, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli & Mario Forni & Marco Lippi & Paolo zaffaroni, 2016. "Eigenvalue Ratio Estimators for the Number of Dynamic Factors," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 123, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Shujie Ma & Oliver Linton & Jiti Gao, 2017. "Estimation and inference in semiparametric quantile factor models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Stefano Giglio & Dacheng Xiu, 2017. "Inference on Risk Premia in the Presence of Omitted Factors," NBER Working Papers 23527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carvalho, Carlos Viana de & Masini, Ricardo Pereira & Medeiros, Marcelo C., 2017. "Arco: an artificial counterfactual approach for high-dimensional panel time-series data," Textos para discussão 454, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2017. "The Correct Regularity Condition and Interpretation of Asymmetry in EGARCH," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Heckman, James J. & Pinto, Rodrigo, 2017. "Unordered Monotonicity," IZA Discussion Papers 10821, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Imhof, David, 2017. "Econometric tests to detect bid-rigging cartels: does it work?," FSES Working Papers 483, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Francesco Bianchi & Giovanni Nicolò, 2017. "A Generalized Approach to Indeterminacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models," NBER Working Papers 23521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.