Non-user benefits emanating from enhanced water flow to the Yala Protected Area Complex
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Weligamage, Parakrama & Butcher, W. R. & Blatner, K. A. & Shumway, C. R. & Giordano, Mark, 2010. "Non-user benefits emanating from enhanced water flow to the Yala Protected Area Complex," IWMI Conference Proceedings 211312, International Water Management Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Theesfeld, Insa, 2004. "Constraints on Collective Action in a Transitional Economy: The Case of Bulgaria's Irrigation Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-271, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:conppr:h042857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .