Institutional change and collective action: The case of reclamation systems in Northwest Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Annette Hurrelmann & Catherine Murray & Volker Beckmann, 2006. "Social Capital and Leadership: Rural Cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 28(3), pages 219-243, December.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Theesfeld, Insa, 2004. "Constraints on Collective Action in a Transitional Economy: The Case of Bulgaria's Irrigation Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-271, February.
- Thomas Sikor, 2006. "Agri-environmental governance and political systems in Central and Eastern Europe," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 413-427.
- Christian Schleyer, 2009. "Revalorisation of property objects and collective action: the case of reclamation systems in northwest Poland," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 74-89.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective action; institutional change; reclamation systems;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamo10:52706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .