Strategic Analyses of the National River Linking Project (NRLP) of India, Series 4. Water productivity improvements in Indian agriculture: potentials, constraints and prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trivedi, Kairav & Singh, O. P., 2008. "Impact of quality and reliability of irrigation on field and farm level water productivity of crops," Conference Papers h041877, International Water Management Institute.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Umetsu, Chieko, 2003. "Basinwide water management: a spatial model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Trivedi, Kairav & Singh, O. P., 2008. "Impact of quality and reliability of irrigation on field and farm level water productivity of crops," IWMI Conference Proceedings 245275, International Water Management Institute.
- Singh, R. & van Dam, J.C. & Feddes, R.A., 2006. "Water productivity analysis of irrigated crops in Sirsa district, India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 253-278, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawit Mekonnen & Afreen Siddiqi & Claudia Ringler, 2016. "Drivers of groundwater use and technical efficiency of groundwater, canal water, and conjunctive use in Pakistan’s Indus Basin Irrigation System," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 459-476, May.
- M. Dinesh Kumar & Jos C. van Dam, 2013. "Drivers of change in agricultural water productivity and its improvement at basin scale in developing economies," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 312-325, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h042633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .