Tax Evasion as a Global Game (TEGG) in the laboratory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuberes, David & Dougan, William, 2009.
"How Endogenous Is Money? Evidence from a New Microeconomic Estimate,"
17744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Cuberes & William R. Dougan, 2010. "How Endogenous Is Money? Evidence from a New Microeconomic Estimate," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- van der Leij Marco & Goyal Sanjeev, 2011.
"Strong Ties in a Small World,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Marco van der Leij & Sanjeev Goyal, 2006. "Strong Ties in a Small World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-008/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco van der Leij & Sanjeev Goyal, 2010. "Strong ties in a small world," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- José J. Sempere Monerris & Rafael Moner Colonques & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2010. "Trade liberalization in vertically related markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casagrande, Alberto & Cagno, Daniela Di & Pandimiglio, Alessandro & Spallone, Marco, 2015.
"The effect of competition on tax compliance: The role of audit rules and shame,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 96-110.
- Alberto Casagrande & Daniela Di Cagno & Alessandro Pandimiglio & Marco Spallone, 2015. "The Effect of Competition on Tax Compliance: The Role of Audit Rules and Shame," Working Papers CESARE 5/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Sanchez Villalba, Miguel & Martinez Gorricho, Silvia, 2017. "Hybrid lotteries for financing public goods," MPRA Paper 80823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTax Evasion; Global Games; Experimental Economics; Rationality; Information; Beliefs.;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2010-07-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .