Voluntary participation in community collaborative forest management: A case study of Central Java,Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2011.
"An interplay between intrinsic and extrinsic motivations on voluntary contributions to a public good in a large economy,"
Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 29-41, April.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2010. "Voluntary Contributions to a Public Good with Intrinsic Motivation in a Large Economy," Working Papers EMS_2010_01, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Kverndokk, Snorre & Nyborg, Karine, 2003. "An economic model of moral motivation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 1967-1983, September.
- Maskey, Vishakha & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Dalton, Timothy J., 2006. "Social and cultural determinants of collective management of community forest in Nepal," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 261-274, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schott, Johanna & Kalatas, Talin & Nercissians, Emilia & Barkmann, Jan & Shelia, Vakhtang, 2016.
"The impact of protected areas on local livelihoods in the South Caucasus
[Naturschutzgebiete und ihre Auswirkungen auf die Erwerbsquellen der lokalen Anrainerbevölkerung im Südkaukasus]," IAMO Discussion Papers 152, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsVoluntary participation; Community collaborative forest management; Participation level;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-09-03 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2012-09-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuj:wpaper:ems_2012_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsiujjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.