Report NEP-SOC-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keefer, Philip, 2012. "Why follow the leader ? collective action, credible commitment and conflict," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6179, The World Bank.
- Boldyrev, Ivan A. & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2012. "Moral sentiments, institutions, and civil society: Exploiting family resemblances between Smith and Hegel to resolve some conceptual issues in Sen's recent contributions to the theory of justice," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 193, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Michele Belot & Marcel Fafchamps, 2012. "Good Samaritans and the Market: Experimental Evidence on Other-Regarding Preferences," Discussion Papers 2012001, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Vostroknutov, A., 2012. "A theory of reciprocity with incomplete information," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Alexander Sebald & Markus Walzl, 2012. "Subjective performance evaluations and reciprocity in principal-agent relations," Working Papers 2012-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Liang, Che-Yuan & Nordin, Mattias, 2012. "The Internet, News Consumption, and Political Attitudes," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nielsen, Ulrik H. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "Give and Take in Dictator Games," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2012. "Does Waste Management Policy Crowd out Social and Moral Motives for Recycling?," Working Papers 031, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Peeters & Marc Vorsatz & Markus Walzl, 2012. "Beliefs and truth-telling: A laboratory experiment," Working Papers 2012-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Nov 2014.
- Bilgin Ayata, 2012. "Tolerance as a European Norm or an Ottoman Practice? An Analysis of Turkish Public Debates on the (Re)Opening of an Armenian Church in the Context of Turkey’s EU Candidacy and Neo-Ottoman Revival," KFG Working Papers p0041, Free University Berlin.
- Sri Lestari & Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2012. "Voluntary participation in community collaborative forest management: A case study of Central Java,Indonesia," Working Papers EMS_2012_12, Research Institute, International University of Japan.